The Ice Slider Is Now Closed
Demon Xtreme would like to thank all our staff and customers for their support during the Ice Slider over Christmas. We are now sadly closed but have lots of great memories and photos. Please join our facebook page to see everyone having fun. We are delighted to have had families of all ages have a go, from 1 year old to 80 years old and to see them all enjoying the ride together.
We are really proud to have been chosen by Colchester Borough Council to run this event with Colchester Events Company and hope you had as much fun as we did.
Please email us your reviews to email@example.com
Again Many Thanks for your support and hope to see you again next year.
A very happy, healthy and prosperous new year to you all.
Want The Slide In Your Area?
If you are a council, an events company or an individual with some good ideas that would like to install an Ice Rink or Ice Slide or any type of Ice Event in your town look no further.
We specialise in everything Ice related from the winter Ice Rinks, both indoor and out, Ice Slides in all shapes and sizes, igloos, snow scenes, Ice tracks and much much more. If you would like more info please fill in the contact form to the right or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and include your phone number if you wish us to give you a callback.
We are able to provide an experience from something small to a big winter wonderland with lights, music and chalets to make it an extra special event in your town.
Show an Interest
- Absolutely fantastic, highly recommended! All of my family enjoyed it, sessions perfect length and very well run.Emma Longland SmithReviewed On Facebook
- Thanks for a fab afternoon. Went during Off Peak so it was quieter. Had a really good time. Your staff were lovely, too.Chelsey GardnerReviewed On Facebook
- A fantastic evening out. Lovely brilliant staff. Great fun for all ages. 😃😃😃😃Amber FerridgeReviewed On Facebook
- Great fun and nice to see a local company putting in so much hard work to ensure the kids have fun! Even us big kids. well worth the visitDamien FerridgeReviewed Of Facebook
- My boys 2 and 5 had a great time today. Having never been on a Sledge before as we never get any decent snow they loved whizzing down the slide on one! It was fab that my youngest was able to join in the fun. Seemed well organised, they got plenty of turns during their half hour slot. Nice Christmas spirit with mince pies being handed out and Christmas music playing.Lorraine PinboroughReviewed On Facebook